Some hidden gems from our archives – valuable reading!
This blog has been running since 2003, and has nearly 2,000 individual entries. At one level it is a living library of the “new world of work”, captured as it emerges around us. I have recently taken some time to troll through the archives, from day one, and discovered again some remarkable gems.
These articles from 2003 and 2004, are still well worth reading. They were prescient then, and remain important now, as we think about the implications of the new world of work that we find ourselves in. Enjoy:
- 10 Skills for the future
- Thirteen things smart leaders know: how to thrive in a relational economy
- Change has changed
- What women want: the future of leadership
- Relearn to relate
- If you’re not failing, you’re not trying hard enough
- A brave new world, for women
- The great HR paradox: A thought bullet for CEOs everywhere