IMPROVING TALENT ENGAGEMENT AND BUILDING A CAPABILITY PROGRAMME
CLIENT: A leading German car manufacturer
- Retaining talented staff, with a focus on chartered accountants.
- Generational team conflict.
- Misalignment between the product brand, and the employee brand experience.
- Generational talent audit was used to identify problem areas.
- Worked with teams in workshops, to challenge the generational conflict and create generational empathy.
- Worked with young talent, to help them learn what “being talented meant”.
- Worked with older talent, to assist them in leaving a legacy, and understanding the importance of mentoring younger talent.
- Aligned the employee experience with the consumer brand, by identifying what each generation wanted from the brand.
- Attrition rate reduced to a single figure.
- Staff satisfaction improved.
- Improved team work and productivity, resulting in the unit outperforming KPI targets.
- Staff received significant bonuses.