Top 5 Reads this week on The Future of Work (15 May 2015)
Every week, I list my top five reads of the previous few days, all focused on understanding the way our world is changing and how this will affect our lives. Enjoy this week’s list:
- Unless You Are Spock, Irrelevant Things Matter in Economic Behavior – an interesting read on human behaviour, leadership and management
- The World in 2025: 8 Predictions for the Next 10 Years – by the guys at Singularity Hub
- 10 Ways Technology Could Change Aging In The Next 10 Years
- Why China’s consumers will continue to surprise the world – Fears about China’s slowing economy are overblown, authors Jeffrey Towson and Jonathan Woetzel argue in this adapted excerpt from the follow-up to their The One Hour China Book. By McKinsey.
- 4 Things to Know to Effectively Lead Generation Y
If you don’t mind a quick bit of self-promotion, I also published a short, quick read eBook called “The Enemy Within” – available for $2.99 on Kindle. Details available here.