Top 5 Reads this week on The Future of Work (22 May 2015)
Here are the top 5 articles I read this past week on the forces shaping our world right now, and how we should respond to them:
- The four global forces breaking all the trends – McKinsey on: The world economy’s operating system is being rewritten. In this excerpt from the new book No Ordinary Disruption, its authors explain the trends reshaping the world and why leaders must adjust to a new reality.
- The 10 Things Technology Will Allow You To Do In The Next 50 Years
- Why Scientific American’s Predictions from 10 Years Ago Were So Wrong
- A 21st Century Way of Life: From 20th Century Work-Life Balance to Lifeworking
- Why autistic people are in high demand – Companies, especially those in the technology industry, are finding that employing autistic people makes good business sense.