Top 5 reads in the Future of Work (16 June 2015)
Here are the top five articles I read on the Future of Work this past week:
- Companies run by women perform better
- The fruitless search for extraordinary people willing to take ordinary jobs
- How Self-Driving Cars Could Radically Transform Cities
- Reinvent or die in a ruthless world
- This Terrifying Robot Cheetah Can Now Jump Over Things
And as a bonus, here is a video of a Google Hangout we recorded last week. It’s a conversation on my new book, “Leading in a Changing World”, including leadership experts Prof Nick Barker and Keith Coats and facilitated by Aiden Choles. Enjoy.