Top 5 this week in The Future of Work (8 July 2015)
After a week’s break for a family holiday, I am back at work, and doing what I do: researching disruptive change and the future of work. Here are my top five reads from the past few days:
- McKinsey report: Unlocking the potential of the Internet of Things
- Seek and you will find: why curiosity is key to personal and national success, by Ian Leslie
- Pew Research: 10 projections for the global population in 2050
- Raconteur: Global Risk Landscape 2015 Infographic – an interesting summary of current global risks
- Top 10 upcoming mind blowing technologies – includes great videos. It might be a few months old, and be set up to maximise ad space (why, why, why?), but still a good read/watch.