Quests have advanced societies since the dawning of civilisation. What are the benefits of the leaders’ quest?
Here, Lombardi captures the essence of the quest, elevating it above purpose, vision, mission and other corporate catch phrases. A quest is a deeply heartfelt, emotional commitment to achieving an outcome that makes the world a better place.
Managers who focus on compliance, control and conformity need not apply. Only inspirational leaders driven by a need to make a difference in the lives of their customers, colleagues, suppliers or communities and world they serve become successful questers.
Quests are powerful for leaders because:
- Quest deliver significant meaningful difference to their world
- Quests advance civilisation moving society to the next level
- Quests inspire, they capture the imagination and motivate people to achieve incredible things
- Quests attract the best talent – there is never a shortage of applicants for bold endeavours that change the world
- Quests are an adventure they offer a clear target destination. The destination does not change, but how you get there, well that’s determined by experimentation, tenacity and agility of the questers
- Quests empower – quests offers guiding principles a SAT NAV allowing teams and individuals to make decisions without consultation
- Quests encourage focus and commitment.
- Quests offer speed, agility and adaptability – key requirements for success in a complex VUCA world.
Discover how to gain competitive advantage and learn the art of leadership in the 21st Century by securing a copy of Dean van Leeuwen’s new book QUEST.
Available from Amazon on the 21 November 2015, QUEST explores the art of leadership and competitive advantage during the greatest revolutionary period since the start of the industrial revolution.
If you would like to pre-register your interest in obtaining a copy of QUEST please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to book Dean to speak at an event please email: Jude.