The Future of Work Academy
Figuring out how to ‘live and work in the future’ so that others want to be there with you
An essential resource for practical advice, researched insights, and the support you need to successfully nurture the development of habits that will ensure you are future fit.
We created the Future of Work Academy because we
- Understand that leaders around the globe are battling with the challenges of the 21s21st-century workplace
- Know that it is impossible to always know what needs to be done in a world that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous
- Acknowledge that potentially having employees from four different generations in the same team is a challenge never previously experienced in any organisation
- Believe that the key, defining factors for a successful organisation is the ability to learn, grow and be adaptable
- Want to provide practical resources to help you help us make the future of work an amazing place – globally
- Want to help bridge the divide between the “Old World of Work” and the “New World of Work”
- Want to help make ideas like ‘reverse mentoring’, ‘flexi hours’, ‘outsourced workforce’, ‘AI’ and the likes a reality that works for you
- To give you the practical tips and tools to be a future fit leader
- We want to help you create the daily habits required to be successful in the future.
Being a part of the Future of Work Academy enables you to:
- Build and lead a team who can thrive and stay ahead of the change curve
- Understand the leadership response to a global context of change, complexity and uncertainty
- Create the strategic vision necessary to gain tomorrow’s competitive advantage today.
- Inspire your team and organisation to do remarkable things
- Build a better working world
- Challenge conventional thinking
- Understand the forces that are shaping the new world of work