- Expert on Diversity and Organisational Culture, Buhle Dlamini advises that adversity is an invitation to unleash your team’s greatness. Read more here, in his recent article.
- As schools reopen, we understand that teachers and parents may be experiencing some anxiety. Join our webinar with Psychologist and Consultant, Tamryn Batchellor-Adams and UnLearning Expert, Zanele Njapha for tips to help you adjust and manage some of that anxiety.
- The economic downturn is proving to be catastrophic for renters who fear possible evictions. Have a read at this New York Times article that speaks to how this could play itself out.
- Future of Work Expert, Graeme Codrington hosted Nigel Risner and Chester Missing as part of his Conversations with Experts series. Watch the replays here.
- As consumer habits change, brands are under pressure to meet the needs of their new clients. You may be finding yourself in the same situation, here’s an article in CNN Business that you may find interesting.