- So you’ve spotted yourself or a colleague showing some/all the signs of burnout, now what to do about it? There are 6 ways you can prevent burnout at an individual level. Read them in the article by Psychologist and Consultant, Tamryn Batcheller-Adams, ‘When The Flame Dulls to A Flicker’.
- Companies have more staying power when management decisions consider a diverse range of interests. Read the article ‘Why Social Responsibility Produces More Resilient Organisations’.
- Adaptive Leadership Expert, Keith Coats presented Leading In A Changing World, and here’s the feedback received: “I thoroughly enjoyed your session, it was the highlight of the whole event. You challenged my perceptions and have made me ask a whole lot of new questions of myself, my team and my business! Thank you” – Joanne Taylor-Stagg (General Manager at The Athenaeum Hotel and Residences)
Click here to view details on the presentation ‘Leading In A Changing World‘.
- CNBC Select speaks to a licensed psychotherapist about how to keep your finances in check while having peace of mind during the coronavirus pandemic. Read the external article ‘A financial therapist shares 3 tips to manage your money and stay sane during the pandemic‘ here.
- USA based Futurist, Chet Sisk discusses how future narratives can help drive social transformation around issues such as climate change and inequality on episode 14 of Future-Fit Fridays. Have a listen to ‘Transformational Futurism with Chet Sisk’.