This week’s combination of resources and articles offers insights and practical resources to help you equip yourself with the skills required in these disruptive times and the Future of Work.
- Virtual Meeting Ice Breakers: Watch the short video to explore a few of Graeme’s favourite (possibly cheesy), virtual meeting icebreakers [Video]! Read more here.
- Throw Forward Thursday: Deep Fakes – Learn more about what deep fakes are and how we can prepare ourselves for them [Video]. Read more here. [Graeme Codrington]
- On episode 28 of Future-Fit Fridays, we explore the Future of The Working Brain with Neuroscientist, Dr. Lynda Shaw. You can listen to it here. [Zanele Njapha]
- How to open doors for your kids to help them succeed in the future.’ – Jude Foulston, host of The Future Smart Parent podcast, chats with Graeme Codrington. Listen here. [Jude Foulston]
- The Future of Transportation: Well-Funded Buses (Not Self-Driving Cars). Read more here. [External Article].
- Future Careers: Get a Much-Needed Shot in the Arm. Read more here. [External Article].
We’d love to have a conversation if any of the above topics resonated with you. Our team continues to help our clients around the world to prepare for tomorrow, today